HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
General Site Solution (GSS) is a leading indigenous construction and consultancy company in Nigeria, specializing in the delivery of integrated architectural, engineering, procurement, and construction (AEPC) services to our clients.
GSS seeks to provide a long-lasting solution that brings growth and sustainable development for our clients. We offer various services ranging from project conceptualization, architectural design, building material supplies, real estate development, construction, project management services, security services media, and branding.
GSS seeks the service of a professional Human Resources Manager, to coordinate the Human Resource function in Nigeria Country head Office, Awka, Anambra State. H/She should ensure that the policies are followed, to effectively manage HR risks within the Country/Project sites, ensuring full compliance with all relevant local laws/regulations and procedures. To provide support to the management team to ensure that staff teams issues are effectively managed and motivated. Manage all HR functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, internal control, and training.
Key Duties and Responsibility
- Ensure that all the contents of the HR policy and Organization handbook are abided to.
- Ensure the proper documentation and management of Staff files and all the entire staff welfares.
- Ensure that every staff keeps to his or her terms and references or job description.
- Oversee and manage recruitment and performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Managed all disciplinary cases
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practices and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training, and supervision.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Understand the organizational public branding.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Ensure proper management of organizational assets, maintenance (developed organization asset Register, engraving of organization working tools)
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Coordinate all the procurement processes and report accordingly.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage admin budges including the petty and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- v Provide overall organization leadership of both industries
- v Work with the accountant to ensure judicious financial management, administration and control
- v Lead the negotiation with customers, distributors, and suppliers and interact with sales and management executives and clients to discuss design ideas.
- v Maintaining relationships with vendors, suppliers, and models for an increased output both ion sales and productions.
- v Document all the sales and manage relationship issues and conflicts
- Masters degree in any of the humanity, MBA OR Bachelor’s degree equivalent.
- Minimum of THREE years’ HR-related job experience within a company, which will include a minimum of two years in an HR Management Role with experience managing multiple countries across Africa.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
Those interested should forward their CV and Application in word format, one document to [email protected] with the job tittle as the email subject.